The conference will be held on January 11-13, 2009 in Charleston, South Carolina.
- View our conference
brochure. Print two-sided and hand it out to
friends and colleagues! Print one-sided and post on
- Online and printable registration forms are here!
- Hotel reservation information is
available here. The hotel conference rate offer expires on December 11. Make your reservation today!
- See titles and abstracts of Dick Karp's and Miron Livny's plenary talks at ICS09.
- Updated local information, including airport transportation, restaurants, sightseeing, etc.
- The final program is online.
- Charleston weather
is forecast to be mostly clear, highs ranging from low
50s to high 60s (degrees F), lows ranging from 35 to
Click the links on the left for more information.